A lot has happened since our last issue was released. Because of that, we’ve been very busy trying to tackle different things as they occurred.
Special points of interest in this issue:
- Apology for the delayed release
- Request for consultation on proposed regulations
- Notice to Industry from Health Canada RE: Upon Royal Assent of Bill S-5
- ECTA meeting with the Tobacco Control Directorate and discusses the notice to industry
- John and Charlene abandon us for baby fever
We’ve decided to try something a bit different with the newsletter this time by presenting it in Video format. Depending on how things go, we may continue to provide these updates in video format. Please provide your feedback in the commends below the article.
Links for items mentioned in the video:
Health Canada Consultation on Proposals for the Regulation of Vaping Products
ECTA’s Health Canada Consultation Summary (Directions for response and addresses are at the bottom of that document.)
E-Mail address for Consumer Products Safety Directorate to discuss the Child Resistant tank issue: CPS-SPC@hc-sc.gc.ca